The Black Label suit from Henry A. Davidsen is a classic half-canvassed garment. While still by definition made-to-measure and incorporating modern techniques of fusing for the canvas, the garment adds a “floating chest piece” and machine stitching through the lapels.
- Hand stitched edges, pockets, collar, and vent
- Imported interior materials, including genuine horsehair canvassing
- Bemberg coat lining, stripped sleeve lining
- Choice of pockets and placement, including four interior pockets
- Canvas reinforced sleeve heads
Prices range from $1200-1,800